Notices

Help!!!!!

Old 08-21-2013, 01:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Help!!!!!

IM 16 YEARS OLD AND CAN NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT WEED.
ever sense i was 14 and a half iv been smoking pot at lest 12 hours a day out of the 24. im going broke and working my ass off to pay for it. i even worked to get payed in weed. i feel like its gonna distract me when school starts back next week. iv smoked sense i was in highschool and ****** my freshmen year up im soposed to be going to the 11th grade this year but ill be in the 10th..

im trying to stop smoking by next week when school starts back. im currently out of weed now dont plan on buying anymore..... all my friends smoke and even the guy i work with sells it to me or ill work for it. iv hid it from my parents. iv been caught like 4 times by them and just tell them im not doing it anymore but i just go back to smoking in a few hours..

been about 5 hours without weed today and feel like im dyeing im screming crying and just feel like pure ****
i was even addicted to pain killers for about 6 months but i stoped that real quick

anyway what do you guys have to help?

Last edited by camhad96; 08-21-2013 at 01:26 PM. Reason: more info
Old 08-21-2013, 03:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

i feel alot better now that iv went longer without it. i get really bored really fast and i think thats what made me wanna smoke weed but i strated cleaning all day and it just took my mind off it
Old 08-21-2013, 03:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi camhad

Although quitting weed is not fun, it's bearable. The more time that goes on the better you should feel.

I think it's probably time to take a good look at your life tho - whats gonna happen when you go back to school? are you gonna hang around the same kind of people or not?

If you keep getting addicted to stuff, have you thought about seeing a teacher/counsellor at school for help? a Dr? even your parents?

D
Old 08-21-2013, 08:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

i have talked to grownups family ect.... i just wanna stop and its not really bothering me that bad annymore not like it was this morning thanks for the help dee74
Old 08-21-2013, 08:13 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

glad you're feeling better
feel free to drop back in anytime.

D