Notices

new and looking for advice

Old 08-19-2013, 09:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

new and looking for advice

This is my first time posting I my self am 167 days sober I am in a relationship with someone who up until last week had the same sober date as I did....we have a blended family of 3 kids 2 are from and my princess is his bio daughter we have been together for 4yrs......the reason I joined this group is because I am seeking advice right now on what some others who have been in my shoes have done oh I should add we are both alcoholic addicts....my history with alcohol started in high school...my drug addiction when I was 22 and at rock bottom a yr ago July 23rd I was using any and all opiates meth crack I was also shooting most of em up on top off drinking after rehab I had almost 6months sober but then I relapsed bit this time around I'm doing the steps and meetings .....as of right now I am very happy to have found this place also....
Old 08-19-2013, 09:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Andreahome, and 167 days sober is FANTASTIC. Congratulations. SR is a good place to hang plenty of support here.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR!! I'm happy you found this place too. The people here are very supportive and I hope you benefit from coming here as I have !!