Notices

Upset

Old 08-19-2013, 05:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Upset

Well here I am back being hungover today. I am so disappointed in myself. I just went off a four day drinking binge and called two days into work. Can't even remember the reason but I'm sure I will here about it. It makes me feel so paranoid and guilty. I am thinking of going to a meeting this afternoon. I need someone to talk to because there is no one I can relate to, that I know personally. I have had a problem with alcohol since after my daughter was born and have been to rehab twice, made enough dumb decisions. I don't know what to do. I was doing so good too and I don't even know what happened. It scares of the crap out of me.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome jessica,
I think your idea of going to a meeting is a good one. Having people to talk with who understand is comforting. We too understand how you feel.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I agree that going to a meeting may be helpful for you. Just last night I was talking to a friend after a meeting about how I am so grateful AA is there. Without it, I wouldn't feel like anyone in 3D understands how I feel sometimes or what I am going through. The program and the people in it have helped me stay sober for over 9 months. It works!
Old 08-19-2013, 06:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR.

I'm sure you find lots of people here that can relate to what you are going through.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sounds like we are in the same boat. I called in to work because I'm hungover and was scared how I would seem to everyone one. I'm so paranoid and racked with guilt. I hate this cycle. It's just killing my parents.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:23 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
EndGame

Hi jessica.

It would be great if you could get yourself to a meeting today. Maybe bring a copy of your comment with you, to share with someone you trust. Or just speak to someone you trust about anything.

Originally Posted by jessica10 View Post
Well here I am back being hungover today. I am so disappointed in myself. I just went off a four day drinking binge and called two days into work. Can't even remember the reason but I'm sure I will here about it. It makes me feel so paranoid and guilty. I am thinking of going to a meeting this afternoon. I need someone to talk to because there is no one I can relate to, that I know personally. I have had a problem with alcohol since after my daughter was born and have been to rehab twice, made enough dumb decisions. I don't know what to do. I was doing so good too and I don't even know what happened. It scares of the crap out of me.