Another day with the DRUNK

Old 05-25-2004, 09:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Another day with the DRUNK

Ugh another day...Today...He came home and sat in the back...We live in attached houses..So theres an alley way in the back of all the houses..Where theres the garages..and the kids all play back there..Although those kids are bratty and annoying..They always play on our property..When they have a bigger yard then us..And i know kids gotta play..But they play baseball and the ball be hitting our house one day its gonna break a window and i hope the parents pay...Plus they had the nerve to throw eggs at our house on halloween...We never been mean to them..Except for my dad..He aint mean to them but hes scary and embarrising..He Sits on our stoop..with his beer...and starts talking to the kids..I cant even understand him..I dont know how they do...And he stinks like a bowery bum...Gosh..I dont know how it came to this..I never thought he be a drunk...All the years hes brothers and sisters drank and snorted lines of coke..He made fun of them and looked down on them...Now looks whos drinking and acting stupid..Maybe there rite when they say its inheritied..Maybe no matter what it would of come to this...
Well whatever..It dont matter how or why..What does matter is hes sick NOW..And hes driving me and my mom crazy...My sister works alot and then goes to school..and if she aint in school or work she goes out..So she dont gotta be near him...But me and my mom dont have no where to go..So we stay home to lisiten to his bull..."I worked 2 jobs 7 days a week...And now you do sh*t for me..You lil bitches..Sit on your asses all day long spending my money..." We dont spend his money..My mom only takes 600 out for the mortgage..The rests his..Thats 1100 dollars..And he dont spend none of it for the house or food...He dont even buy hes own clothes or shoes..My mom buys that..And she hasnt been buying him anything this year so hes starting to really look bad..Cause he works with his friend in construction..He dont have to work..He chooses too..But i think he chooses to so he can use that to bitch about...Cause when he feels like it he starts up..I get up at 4am and go to work everyday..Just like i been doing since i was 14...Ugh...He acts like we got him in chains and we whacking him with a whip to clean up after us...Hes really nuts..I think alcohol..Does something to the brain...Cause theres this couple who go to my clinic...And there scamers you can see it clearly...They scammed this gal out of a month free in rent...Well since she kicked them out..They been making a fuss everytime there in the group room for lunch they begin to yell..and curse..and talk about how horrible the gal was who let them stay in her house...And they drink alot..on top of there meth dose..I know not everyones evil and mean when they drink..i wasnt..But i think when you get into being an alkie..and you become bitter...Thats when you start to become nasty...Well i dont like it..i might be an addict..and yea i shot dope..But doesnt mean i gotta be treated like crap the rest of my life..Its sad cause my dads gonna end up alone..cause if he continues and we kick him out for good i aint gonna visit him..What so i could be degraded and yelled at..By my own dad..Yea people treat others nasty...But thats why we got family..so outta of all those nasty comments and bad days we can come home to people who geniune care...and love us...Well its sad i cant have a father to talk too..But its even sadder what hes doing to himself...Cause ill move on..Have a family of my own..have good times..Hes gonna wash away into a bottle...And die alone like his brother if he keeps it up...Well i vented out..Thanx again..Its just all day i take his crap..and i cant say a word cause then hell go whacko...So this is the only place i could let it out...thats why i love this place so much..Plus the good advice,..Jackie
Old 05-25-2004, 10:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((((jackie)))))
Old 05-26-2004, 04:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Jackie...you have choices. You can make your life whatever you want it to be. It can be annoying and hateful or it can be filled with peace and serenity. Personally I chose the later and worked very hard to achieve that. Trust me, if I can do it you can too.

JT