Notices

Day kind of 4

Old 08-06-2013, 07:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day kind of 4

Hey,

It's very early over here. Couldn't sleep. I had some tremors that worried me so I called my doctor. Their diagnosis was that it wasn't very severe but that I should come in in the morning. Which will be 4 hours from now.

Didn't sleep. Feel awful, but still enjoy the fact that it means that I'm getting better. And going to see my doctor really does make me feel better.

Eventually I'll sleep well sober and it'll be all over. So I can't be bothered by this sleepless night when it comes down to it.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope you get some reassurance in the morning Dorian

D
Old 08-07-2013, 12:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm quite relieved. The doctor didn't see evidence of something serious. It was probably some harmless shakiness. especially since it's gone away already. There were no other signs of DT's (which I worried I might be having).

I'm glad I went though. Other than getting a checkup of my health, I had a chance to discuss this whole quitting situation. Turns out that my doctor wasn't judgmental at all, just helpful.

On some level I thought that I'd get judged, but it was actually quite pleasant to be able to freely talk about the problem with someone you can trust.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm so glad you're feeling better and saw the Doctor. Peace of mind is worth the visit.