Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > New to Addiction and Recovery? > Newcomers to Recovery
Reload this Page >

New to this site! Please help me figure out how to navigate around!

Notices

Old 07-30-2013, 05:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Mother of a 19 addict. He's in rehab for the second time,going to a halfway house. Trying to reach out to others with the similar situation. Feeling lost,broken hearted and frustrated beyond belief! Thanks!
Old 07-30-2013, 05:18 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome,
Sounds like you might benefit from the Friend's and Family Forum ( just scroll down from Newcomers)....you'll get lots of good advice there.

Friends and Family of Alcoholics - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information
Old 07-30-2013, 06:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Dismember

Hi Jopekgirl,

The Friends & Family link Pondlady gave is where you'll find most of the SR members who are dealing with similar issues and offer the best support these forums have to offer.

There is also a Forum Help section, which is above this Newcomers area. If there is a particular problem you're having using this site someone can help you best over there. Forum Help and TroubleShooting - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

I heard your story the other day. I'm sorry to hear about how your son is struggling. Glad you're here with us and hopefully we can help you with some answers and give *you* the support you need too.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

What is he addicted to? If it's drugs we have a forum for that too. Give it a look. And get some support for yourself.

Friends and Family of Substance Abusers - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information