Wedding anniversary

Old 07-30-2013, 04:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wedding anniversary

Today is my wedding anniversary and I am really not doing so great. My kids are gone for few weeks visiting grandma and my husband is sitting in jail on 2 felony theft charges and will most likely be charged with about 20 more in the coming months. I am trying really hard to just focus on what I need to do to be happy but I am so stressed right now that I feel numb. Is that normal? I see my therapist tomorrow and I know that will help. I love my husband very much and I do hope my family is together again one day, but that is not something that I can do anything about right now or ever really. One thing I can say is that I will never take another moment of my life for granted. Thanks for listening to my ramblings. Really just needed to get it out.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yes, numb is IMO a normal feeling I have felt that way before. Do something for you today maybe treat yourself to lunch or dinner? Take a bubble bath, exercise anything that is within your budget or free let this be a day you pamper you that is a great step in the right direction.