So I just stomped my husband

Old 07-26-2013, 08:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Work it till it works.

So I just stomped my husband

and kicked him out of the house for smoking crack in the bathroom. I am so pissed. I was trying to be patient, but I woke up and the bathroom door was closed and he had did it yesterday and I didn't realize what he was doing. He was sitting on the toilet and I walked to the door and sniffed. I couldn't smell it so I asked was he smoking or pooping and he said both. I burst in and said let me see your pipe. He said no. I just started kicking him while he was on the toilet. He tried to get up to get me but fell because his pants was down. He hit his mouth on the edge of the sink and started bleeding. So I kicked him some more and punch his head. He got up and tried to get me but I closed the door and said I was called the cops on him for smoking in the house. Then I ran to my phone and he decided to get his stuff. I told him "hurry up and leave bitch" a few times and sat on the bed watching him grab stuff and try to stop the bleeding. He finally left and I kicked him in the back as he walked out and closed the door and put the chain on it. I am so sick of ignoring his ****. I am so sick of feeling like a fool. I had told him when he got home. That I was done asking questions and was trying to be patient. I also told him I had been tracing his calls and gps-ing him. I told him I was done and I told him I was not paying his cell phone bill anymore because he uses it to call dealers and I wasn't paying his car insurance after august because I am not being involved with him totaling another car. He totalled 3 previously while high on soma and vicadin. He's been clean from crack for 13 or more years, but an addiction of some sort was always present. I feel happy I jumped on him even though it was probably wrong.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Work it till it works.

Just realized this is in the wrong spot. Sorry. I just needed a place to vent.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Kicking your addict husband out of the house is one thing. Domestic violence and assault is quite another.

I hope you both get the help you need.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A work in progress

Originally Posted by CaughtUpInCrazy View Post
I feel happy I jumped on him even though it was probably wrong.
It can also get you arrested.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Work it till it works.

I know. I just snapped. He's not even trying and I feel so abused. I am so tired.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:36 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

CaughtUpInCrazy, So I just stomped my husband? You are FANTASTIC. If ya know he can whoop ya I wouldn't try it again. Being off crack for 13 years and starting back is not good. Praying for the both of ya.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:38 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Engineer Things; LOVE People

But still you are pretty funny on your stuff.

You get LOTS of bonus points for being entertaining.

I vote you stay.

Welcome Home.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:38 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Good luck girl.

Some anger management might be in order.
Kicking and hitting the wrong man has the potential to be very dangerous for you. Be careful.
Luckily it sounds like this was a short term relationship. Glad you didn't waste any more time on him.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:39 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Work it till it works.

I'm done. I never planned on doing that. I totally lost it.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:40 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by neferkamichael View Post
CaughtUpInCrazy, So I just stomped my husband? You are FANTASTIC. If ya know he can whoop ya I wouldn't try it again. Being off crack for 13 years and starting back is not good. Praying for the both of ya.
This has to be the most insane comment I have ever read on SR.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:44 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Addiction is a terrible thing that affects so many more than just the addict. Causes lots of people to make mistakes on all sides. I personally believe violence is only ok when needed for self defense but I am also certainly not going to pass any judgements. Just hope you can get some rest and peace. Be careful and take care of yourself.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:46 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Work it till it works.

Nope, we've celebrate 11 years next month. It has been a long blur of prescription drugs. Then the patches. He didn't OD on patches that was actually a God sent. But the doctors took the patches and put him back on pills. Surprisingly, he didn't abuse the pills this time, but he has started selling or exchanging them for crack. I can't with him anymore. ENOUGH. He defiled our home so many times and didn't know anything about it. I have never did any illegal drug. I have never even smoked a whole cigarette. He came home at 10 pm on night 7 weeks ago and he's been off to the races ever since. I moved in with mom and step dad for 3 weeks but that was not good. So I moved back home and we were supposed to try to fix it. I believe he was 6 days clean and we both knew what was coming. I am going to alanon weekly, plus individual therapy. He's not doing much of anything as far as AA or NA and he missed this weeks therapy session. I am over his games. He doesn't love me. I'm just convenient.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:54 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Work it till it works.

I don't know what to do now. I know he's coming back because he left his pills. The chain is on the door so I will know when he's back and I am sleeping on the couch. I suppose I should apologize. I am thinking that I should take out a restraining order to get him away from me, but I am the danger right now. Up until now our entire marriage has been violence free. Until the last month we didn't even really yell or anything. Once again I joined him in his crazy.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:00 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

What do you think he is doing right about now??

This can go down a few different ways.
Either he come back humbled and apologetic or he comes back high as a kite and violent. Be careful.
I didn't realize that this was an 11 year relationship. From reading your first post I didn't get that feeling.
Keep us posted and welcome to the site.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:06 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Work it till it works.

In true Codependent fashion, I just GPSed him. He was driving around the city and now he's in the neighborhood. I told him to take his pipe with him, so he's probably high.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:18 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Sobriety is Traditional

Please don't hesitate to call the police. My wife called them on me, and it turned out to be very helpful.

You are FANTASTIC!
Old 07-26-2013, 10:19 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Kinda concerned..
Old 07-26-2013, 10:31 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

CaughtUpInCrazy, can you call him and try to feel out his mood, maybe get an idea of his temperament.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:40 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Crazy I've not read the entire thread so I'm sorry if this has been addressed or the situation has changed. I want to say years ago when I was with a crack addict I did pretty much the same thing . I lost it. Could barely see straight and just hammered him and kicked him in the back just like you said. So, I understand when you say you list control.

My concern is if he comes back and you apologize and it goes back to the same thing , that the next time you won't be able to stop. That is a lot if anger stored up if your feeling anything like I did.

Good thoughts for you. Stay strong. Don't let people get you to that point
Old 07-26-2013, 10:41 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Work it till it works.

He's not back yet, so I know he's not hostile. I'm sure he's angry, but he's been gone for 2 hours and had a chance to cool down. Hopefully, he will sleep it off in the car.