Notices

New beginnings ,continued

Old 07-25-2013, 02:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

New beginnings ,continued

Hey everyone,I had a great time down the jersey shore with my partner,saw the family and my good friends,went to the beach and got sunburnt but it's all good,I went back to aa last night,felt a lil edgy but u know what?its about my life and recovery,so the hell what anyone else might say..yes,that's me ,back in the rooms ands counting days. I had an awesome birthday dinner with my family and close friends,got some really cool gifts and had a good time with no booze or drugs..I feel better than I have in a long time,I'm going to a meeting this am,and maybe one tonight after work..I know the pink cloud syndrome,I'm not kidding myself just trying to do it one day at a time ..I actually feel good right now and I'm going to roll with it,I'm not used to feeling good or happy so it's a new one but I'm on it like a surfer..lol have a good day everyone and like I always say...stay tuned!!!!
Old 07-25-2013, 03:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I always wondered why alcoholics get so negative when someone is on the Pink Cloud. I went through it for a while, and people were always saying "be careful" and "watch out" whenever I got too philosophical.

Screw that, enjoy the Pink Cloud, I say. It sounds like you have a grasp on it. There is nothing wrong with feeling good and saying so, in my opinion. If you're enjoying life, and want to share it, go nuts! I learned some cool things about myself when I was riding the Pink Cloud and there were plenty of things I've incorporated into my life still, months after I have become more grounded.

Nice work, glad you had a good weekend, and keep exploring your thoughts and feelings and continue to open up to new philosophies.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:48 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Glad you're feeling well and had a good birthday celebration
Old 07-25-2013, 03:50 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
AA member

Good news jettboy.