Notices

Checking In ...

Old 07-24-2013, 10:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Checking In ...

Back from the Doc.'s and another Appointment .. Went and saw someone about a room and all .. Set it up last night .. I got there and he informs me; Ohh I already rented it :| THAT is why I don't like people; you can not take anyone's word any more *sigh* .. Ohh and Yes I am sober; and I had to sit in front of a Packie and wait for my prescriptions no less :p Not to mention the bar I walked past or the other 3 packies on the "journey" today .. Out side in the Sun and my pain; I realized, I am done .. Good riddance Booze, no need for ya any more .. All this whining I do about my AV seems to be unfounded .. Will keep my guard up; always, But felt good to keep on trucking past them,\ stores today ...

"Once in a while
you get shown the light
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right"
Old 07-24-2013, 03:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

'A foolish heart will call on you to toss your dreams away, then turn around and blame you for the way you went astray'.

Keep listening to the right voice AW

D
Old 07-24-2013, 04:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
'A foolish heart will call on you to toss your dreams away, then turn around and blame you for the way you went astray'.

D
Rather funny you used this song; I have been listening to shows that seem to have this song in everyone lol From '82 all the way through '94 lol I guess I need to rotate my Shows on my Player more ...
AW
Old 07-24-2013, 04:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by AugustWest11 View Post
Out side in the Sun and my pain; I realized, I am done .. Good riddance Booze, no need for ya any more .. All this whining I do about my AV seems to be unfounded .. Will keep my guard up; always, But felt good to keep on trucking past them,\ stores today ...

"Once in a while
you get shown the light
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right"
It sounds like you had one of those moments those works speak of. I'm really happy that you've gotten through the day with some insight and sober. Congratulations to you!

Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!!!!!
Old 07-24-2013, 04:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yea; it was a Moment too .. Jerry jammin Scarlet and I was sitting there drinking my Ice Coffee watching people walk in an out of the packie and it hit me ... Thanx Guyz ..