Notices

Any what the **** to do?

Old 07-21-2013, 12:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Any what the **** to do?

Where to start. Lets deal with today. I have been in recovery for a year. I am still on suboxone so I'm not classified as clean. To me I am getting somewhere. I found this site due to having reoccurring dreams of not using but relapsing. I don't recall using I recall being so upset that I had and trying to get more. Knowing I was in that endless spiral again. I have a shitload of stress in my life right now and it may b adding to this situation. I just need some help. I am looking at going to jail over some f-ing fines in a few hours. I am a day late on my payment so unless I can produce almost four grand this morning, I'm screwed. I have a boy turning nine in a week and am so concerned with all this plus more that I have had very if any sleep these days. I live a good life now, we'll better. Haven't slipped once in a year. Now this stress I believe is causing these dreams. I know we all have them I just need some support. I don't wanna use and yes, thank god they are only dreams. I don't know where to turn. So I'm turning to u guys, so here I am. Hopefully when I attempt to pay the fines I'll b back online soon to let u all know. I don't know what to do. Just one day of a non payment could change everything for me. Can't believe it. It's ok honest no one has to respond it probably helped just to talk now. I wanted to get in the forum but it says I have to do this. Thanks I have not used hard drugs in just over the year but have had a couple of joints. That's where I'm at.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

to SR! It sounds like you're doing well as far as not using. I do hope you can resolve your situation to your satisfaction.

I'm glad you found us and joined the family!
Old 07-21-2013, 02:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and welcome wheretotoday

I hope common sense can prevail and you can work out something with those fines.
I find most institutions are pretty amenable to working something out - but it gets harder to do that the longer it's been going on...

You'll find a lot of support here - try not an worry too much about the dreams...sometimes dreams are just dreams....I still dream of high school and that was 30 years ago....

if you're rock solid in recovery when you're awake, thats the main thing

D