Old 07-20-2013, 09:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Letting Go of Resistance

Saturday, July 20, 2013

You are reading from the book The Language of Letting Go

Letting Go of Resistance

Do not be in such a hurry to move on.

Relax. Breathe deeply. Be. Be in harmony today.

Be open. There is beauty around and in us today. There is purpose and meaning in today.

There is importance in today - not so much in what happens to us, but in how we respond.

Let today happen. We learn our lessons, we work things out, we change in a simple fashion: by living our life fully today.

Do not worry about tomorrow's feelings, problems, or gifts. Do not worry about whether we can trust life, our Higher Power, or ourselves tomorrow.

Everything we need today shall be given to us. That is a promise - from God, from the Universe.

Feel today's feelings. Solve today's problems. Enjoy today's gifts. Trust yourself, life, and your Higher Power today.

Acquire the art of living fully today. Absorb the lessons, the healing, the beauty, the love available to us today.

Do not be in such a rush to move on. There is no hurry. We cannot escape, we only postpone. Let the feelings go, breathe in peace and healing.

Do not be in such a hurry to move on.

Today, I will not run from my circumstances, my feelings, or myself. I will be open to others, Higher Power, my life, and myself. I will trust that by facing today to the best of my ability, I will acquire the skills I need to face tomorrow.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

As I sit here today, I am filled with anxiety. I am wondering what to do next, how am I going to do it, and what is best for me. I wonder what my house looks like, if the bills are paid, and what my husband is up to.

Then I came across this. What a blessing. I am going to restart my day and practice living each day to its fullest.

Philippians 4:6
New King James Version (NKJV)

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Be in harmony today.

Be open. There is beauty around and in us today. There is purpose and meaning in today.

There is importance in today - not so much in what happens to us, but in how we respond.

Let today happen. We learn our lessons, we work things out, we change in a simple fashion: by living our life fully today.
One of the greatest lessons I have learned here is that when we live in regret of yesterday and in fear of tomorrow, we lose all the joy in today.

It's raining today so my attitude needs a little adjusting, but I will find the beauty and joy in today if I just keep looking.

Hugs
Old 09-04-2013, 12:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ann View Post

It's raining today so my attitude needs a little adjusting, but I will find the beauty and joy in today if I just keep looking.
In the West, we are enduring a drought, terrible wildfires, another dry heat wave coming this weekend, and the dustiest dang air I have ever breathed. So Ann, take it from me - the RAIN IS BEAUTIFUL!

xo Spider