Notices

Day 5 and 6 meetings!!!

Old 07-19-2013, 08:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 5 and 6 meetings!!!

I just finished up 2 back to back meetings. Man, this is really helping. I'm feeling a huge relief right now. I was still nervous and frankly an emotional mess when I was in the first meeting. Half the time I still feel like crying. But I remember someone speaking and they said "if you're new here and you have the will to do this, exploit that now, don't wait another day, don't put it off. ask for a sponsor...." it was something like that, I don't remember exactly. And when that meeting was over, I did go up to that person I told them I was on day 5 and I needed sponsor and I needed help. Right then, I was introduced to so many people, I have about 10 new phone numbers in my contacts. And I didn't leave. There was another open discussion meeting after, and I just stuck around for that. And it was nice, because in that second meeting, I was much more calm and comfortable and i really enjoyed it. These meetings were huge. I was literally there for 3 hours. Good stuff. And SR is a big help too. Coming back here to post these little updates really helps me keep on track.
SR rocks, thank you everyone!
Old 07-19-2013, 08:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

glad to hear you're doing well scary

D
Old 07-20-2013, 01:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I'm glad you're enjoying your meetings and getting some good out of them.