Notices

Test

Old 07-10-2013, 05:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Test

So I quit both Alcohol and weed 3 months ago. Weed was not a big deal for me to stop as I only smoked it a few times a week. Sometime more. Alcohol was a completely different story. I had to go to treatment for alcohol.
The scenario is I am currently working in Canada (Born in the US) and am looking to move back to Florida for work.
I was told that even though I would be working in a high level management position I would still have to take a Urine test. Yes I have done basically all the other drugs but not for at least 2 years.
I am scared that with the herb I smoked 3 months ago I may fail this test. From the research I have gathered they are saying you should be good at 90 days of abstinence.
My question is has anyone failed this test (because of Marijuana) after 3 months of abstinence?
Old 07-10-2013, 05:11 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
now's the time

I've never had to take a test but I know lots of people who have. I think you're fine. Everyone I know has always said to give it two months, so you're in the safe zone I think.

Congratulations on three months!!
Old 07-10-2013, 06:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

There is absolutely no way you fail a test for marijuana if it has been three months. None. If you only smoke like once a month, you can pass a urine test in less than a week. If you smoke daily, as I did, all day every day, then you are still probably going to be fine at 30 days. And it doesnt matter if you smoked constantly from dawn to dusk every day for 5 years, you have nothing to worry about if it has been three months. It just does not, and can not, stay in your system for that long. Ease your mind, friend. You will be fine. I promise.