prayers/good energy please...bad bad bad...

Old 07-08-2013, 01:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

prayers/good energy please...bad bad bad...

Don't have time to explain specifics right now....we live where he works, problems lately, may get fired in 45 minutes...Will explain later...please please please say a prayer or send some positive energy....and I wish you all peace and security....Thank you...
Old 07-08-2013, 01:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Here's some good vibes heading your way!!
Old 07-08-2013, 02:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A work in progress

From here, too! Remember, it is all gonna be OK. Whatever happens, you are gonna be OK.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Good vibes and prayers..
Old 07-08-2013, 05:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks so much for your kindness, everyone. I'm not sure where things stand right now. I don't have the energy to get specific as of right now because I'm so stressed out over so many circumstances, got about 2.5 hours of sleep last night at his parent's house because I had to ensure my safety, and I'm in a lot of physical pain right now from medical problems. I'd just ramble. But I will post the circumstances when I feel a bit stronger and my husband isn't sitting next to me, drinking, and blasting music that I am actually a fan of, but right now I just need peace and it's just loud, irritating, and sucking the remaining energy I have out of me.

But it's sucking the energy out of me far more slowly than if I were to ask him to please turn it down.... I mean, what am I, a human being with needs or something?! Please!

On a really positive note, however - I did gain something fantastic from my stay with his parents last night. I know it isn't impossible to work to get away from him if need be, eventually....it would take me a long time though. Last night, his mom said to me that if I ever need to leave him period, that I can stay with them and get on my feet.

This is HUGE for me. How many times have I said to him that if things don't change, I will eventually leave him (not the best tactic whether you have a place to go or not, really, better to silently plot your escape probably)...all while he knows damn well that I know no one here, have no place to go, and that my health will make it a real nightmare for me to get to that point where I have the means to leave....

Well, you SOB, now I have an OPTION.

And it feels damn good.

Thanks again. Wishing you all a peaceful evening.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:43 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hugs & prayers to you.