Notices

New beginnings pt. 3

Old 07-08-2013, 05:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

New beginnings pt. 3

Thanks to everyone for you kind words,it really helps me knowing I'm not the only one going thru this,I finally got some sleep and today's anew day.my relationship is on shaky ground but only my actions will fix that cause this addict has said it all to my partner .I'm also relieved that I'm going to the doc tomorrow .I'm going to leave my suboxone at the pharmacy and go get it daily cause when I've got it on me I tend to abuse it.. I'm still shaky and unsure but I'm going to keep at it. I'm going to a meeting tonight although I've got a huge chip on my shoulder where aa is concerned.i feel like a lot of those people see u coming back in and are like,oh he's back,and not in a nice way.i tried reaching out to a few people with no response which just makes me not want to go even more. One more time I guess,I have to keep it about me and not them...thanks everyone have a good one and stay tuned!!!
Old 07-08-2013, 05:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Nothing is impossible!

You can do this, I promise you wont always feel the way you do right now. It will get better and you will enjoy being sober, but you have to stick with it. Screw what everyone else thinks, this is your life and you deserve to be happy and free from addiction.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:18 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Have faith in yourself that you can do this.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Please let us know how you make out at the doctor, Jett. You do sound better and more hopeful.