Notices

Wanted to drink but stop myself

Old 07-04-2013, 01:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wanted to drink but stop myself

So, had an argument over with someone I know now use to know on Facebook. Things got heating up and words were thrown back and forth. Well afterwards, she was going to tell my probation officer that I was drunk 4 months ago. Freak out at the time and didn't know what to do. I wanted to drink to forget about if I would get in trouble but I decided to call a friend and talk about what happen. Made me feel better. Don't think she will call my probation officer anyway and if so there is no proof that I was drinking at the time. At that time, I told my now EX girlfriend that I was sexually attractive to TS which didn't go well and she dump me. She said that I lied to her about it but it happen before I met her and it's not something I want to share with a girl that I'm trying to date. She goes to AA and Christian (didn't know she was a strong believer) and was upset that I was an Atheist.

Anyway, now she thinks I'm gay which I'm not sexually attractive to guys and feel like everyone is against me. But I do feel better that talking about it and not stuffing myself in a bottle alcohol.

Man, when rains, it rains sh*t. Thanks!
Old 07-04-2013, 01:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

Thats a whole load of stuff going on !

If they tell or not , you getting drunk now won't help the situation , good call there i recon .

In my experience a lot of people feel threatend when we are also attracted to something they are not, especially when were already in a relationship with them . Might be worthwhile looking for help as to how to handle that one in the future ..

Bestwishes, m
Old 07-04-2013, 12:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Feeling better this afternoon. Finally got some sleep and not drunk.