Background Music in my Dreams!

Old 05-04-2002, 04:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Background Music in my Dreams!

Morning Glory! I think you may hold some responsibility here!

Last nite I dreamt that Dino had a new job TEACHING (of all things) at an old, old residential school. I was helping him move into the school, where there was a wicked headmistress and there were some other complications that I can't exactly remember. However, by the time I was about to wake up, the rain (!) was stopping, the sun (!) was coming up, Dino was holding the hand that I had put on his shoulder as we looked into the dawn and some celestial loudspeaker was playing "You'll Never Walk Alone".

I don't recall my dreams having had a soundtrack before.

Love!
Smoke

[This message has been edited by smoke gets in my eyes (edited May 04, 2002).]
Old 05-04-2002, 06:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Well, I taught one of my developmentally disabled clients all about ducks and quacking yesterday. What do you think will happen if I have to try and explain that to their social workers? The social workers are always stuffy and serious. I'm praying the ducks don't get mentioned at the next staff meeting. I'll just have to say " I have no idea what she is talking about"

MG

Old 05-04-2002, 09:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Smoke

Sounds like a recovery dream to me (the wormhole dream expert). Think about it, school, harsh lessons, complications. clarity
(rain turning to sun) and spirituality and love. That's my dream analysis story, and I'm sticking to it.

And MG-

I explained the "ducks" to the family counselor at my son's program, and she laughed and thought it was a great way of sharing and a healthy way to vent. But then again, she HAD to be nice to me and maybe her log book reads differently. Either way, she got paid and I got to be honest (well...I didn't tell her ALL about duckspacetime, and wormholes, and duck poo fights, but I can save that for the end of our sessions when she's feeling real good about getting through to me)

Hugs

Ann
Old 05-04-2002, 11:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

It's like having classified information. All we have to say is "It's classified" LOL We are the D.I.A. (Duck Intelligence Agency) LOL I'm going to work on a logo for us. We have a secret Quack Code that the code quackers haven't figured out yet. We have plain clothes bunny uniforms with steel toe bunny slippers and bullet proof skillets. We use nets instead of handcuffs because ducks have no hands. We really need to figure something out to use for a badge. Any ideas?

MG

Old 05-04-2002, 11:53 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Oh you are too too much! I love this.

For the D.I.A. badge, how about a duck with only one leg (for all the lame duck excuses we have heard). And a secret quack code...well let's work on that one (it sounds good to me)

Hugs

Ann
Old 05-04-2002, 12:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Can we have a secret handshake... like... thumb and forefingers tapping together like a duck beak flapping?
Old 05-04-2002, 12:33 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

You made me do it. I'll bet everyone who reads your post had now done it too. I vote AYE for the duckbeak handshake.

Hugs
Old 05-04-2002, 06:58 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Paused

I'm voting for the hand shake too,

and, as for the bandages, how 'bout

or

barbiedeb's big flower
Old 05-04-2002, 07:00 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Paused

Whoops, misread that badge part.