Always at the root of it....

Old 06-26-2013, 12:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Always at the root of it....

Yep, I find it infuriating that every time something happens in my life that is sudden or dramatic that my RA sister is somehow involved.

ie. A friend of mine overheard my sitter being extremely rude to my kids at the pool. I fired the sitter.

Guess what I found out? Yep, my RA sister was sitting right there...egging on my childcare provider at the pool. And now? Same RA sister is attacking my friend for letting me know about the rude treatment of my girls.

Ugh. I won't ever understand.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

I would create the same boundary with the RA that I did with the sitter. Common decency and good role modeling, or hit the road.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yeah, that's what I thought someone would say, Transformyself.... just needed to hear it. Thanks.
Old 06-26-2013, 01:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Oh Honey. That's just what I do. I ditched my A dad again just a few weeks ago. I can't take it. It gives me HIVES and massive anxiety to be around him, because he won't respect my boundaries, even after I clearly and kindly state them.

It's sort of a decision my bodies makes for me.

I know the turmoil of twisted family crap. It's heart wrenching. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you can walk out of this with stronger boundaries, a clear head and confidence that you're doing the best thing for you and your family.