Notices

wish someone would talk to me....

Old 06-25-2013, 10:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

wish someone would talk to me....

why is it so hard to find people who can understand and talk with you about things that trouble us? its like i am pulling teeth sometimes and it really really bothers me. or maybe my words are not painful enough to garner some attention? what do i need to do, be bleeding out of my eyes to get help? it really makes me sick when i try to talk with people and they just sit back and ignore me. what a pathetic excuse for a society we have in this life. nothing more than a bunch of two faced, classless POS.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey dude, what happened? What do you want to talk about?
x
Old 06-25-2013, 10:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

What would you like to talk about? I've been there, really .....
Old 06-25-2013, 11:34 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yikes...I probably don't have too many words of support. I'm sorry you're struggling but I'm of the mind that the world is actually inherently good. If you think people are POS's...that's usually what crosses your path.

What's with your signature line? Time to get full of sin? Full of shortcomings?
Old 06-26-2013, 01:31 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Talk to us.

Are you talking to people that have the same problem you have? If you are talking to "regular" people then you are not going to get the understanding you need.

Our expectations of others usually leads to disappointment and resentment. We cannot really except anyone to assume what we need. At least that is what has happened in my case.

I expected others to act or react a certain way and when they did not I felt they let me down but in fact it was my expectations of them that was the true culprit, not them.

You need to find people that are in the same boat. We are in the same boat. Vent away to us.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:40 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi. AA is a skin program that has helped millions. When I first went and today feel that it's a place where people understand US. In your area there are meetings one can attend easily 4 times a day. How does it work? JUST FINE if we work it. BE WELL
Old 06-26-2013, 05:17 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
now's the time

When you feel entitled to people's time and care, they tend to react badly... It's a gift for them to give, not a payment owed.