What does a sincere apology really look like?

Old 06-24-2013, 07:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

What does a sincere apology really look like?

I have been reading about apologies lately. I have always accepted the crying and pleading SORRY! I am sorry for the way you feel, I hope you feel better, I will do the right thing for us, if it wasnt for so and so this wouldnt have happened, crap of an apology...until my nephew who seems to be working his own strong recovery program, missed a hair appointment with me the other day and gave me an apology that melted my insides! Saying he wanted to call and use words instead of text, my time is valuable and he was sorry for wasting it and he hoped I would forgive him and he would make it up to me! WOW! So now I know what a sincere apology FEELS like I will accept no other! For those interested GOOGLE how to apologize...(havent posted enough to attatch links). Wikki how has a great format!

Surprised me that I didnt know and what a difference it could make! And if my RXAB or anyone else for that matter, ever decides to seriously make amends I will be ready and not fall for the sorry your hurt, no empathy no responsibility crap ever again!