Notices

Day 16 check in

Old 06-14-2013, 09:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 16 check in

So I am still smokefree and alcohol free. I got some low grades on quizzes and I had a test today, I am not sure how I did on it. Right now I just dont feel anything. I guess I will study all weekend so I can improve my grade. Today is another rough day and I would do anything for a drink and a cigarette. I cannot study or concentrate sober, I hate it.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It will get better with time. Try to focus on the bigger picture when you're feeling down. You've got so much going for you and on you're on the right track. Hang in there, and keep on keepin' on!
Old 06-14-2013, 10:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thats so great! Not how your feeling, but the 16 days without drinking and cigarettes. My hat off to you. Took me almost 3 1/2 years after I stopped drinking before I stopped smoking. Hang in there....You've already done 16 days you can do this!
Old 06-14-2013, 10:25 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you guys. I wanted to go out tonight and get fed up but I know I need to buckle down and start studying more for the next two weeks. All I have to do is tell my self that the class will be over in the next two weeks and then I can focus solely on my sobriety and my health. Maybe tonight I can go buy my self something with the money I have saved not drinking and smoking. I hope everyone is having a good day. I have never made it beyond 16 days and I determined to do that today.