Notices

Need Help Start of Day 10 Norco Withdrawal

Old 06-10-2013, 07:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Exclamation Need Help Start of Day 10 Norco Withdrawal

So I am starting Day 10 of my Norco withdrawal. I was using Norco then Percocet 12-15 a day for 5 months before having shoulder surgery. I am 1 month post op and stopped cold turkey almost 10 days ago. The second day I had a panic attack and the symptoms were HORRIBLE. Around day 6 the anxiety peaked again for a day and then tapered down until it went up again yesterday evening..I finally took a Vistaril(like Benadryl) around 3 am but am feeling anxious today. Will this ever end? The leg pains are decreasing and the diahreaa goes up and down. Please tell me that this will get better? I took one more week off of work but will have to be back by day 17...Do you think the anxiety will be gone???

If you have had anything like this and had it go away please let me know, I have never had anxiety before in my life

Best Wishes and Thank You for your help
Old 06-10-2013, 08:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I have no experience with pills so can't say. Besides we can't give medical advice here. I'd suggest you talk to your doctor about getting off the pills and ask his/her opinion as to when you'll start feeling more normal. You can do this!
Old 06-10-2013, 09:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
oak

Welcome to SR.
Please talk to your doctor. Withdrawal can be dangerous. I hope it gets better soon.
Being clean and sober is worth it.