How are you feeling today?

Old 06-10-2013, 07:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile How are you feeling today?

I'm feeling grateful for this site and all of you and hopeful about the future.

How are you feeling today?
Old 06-10-2013, 07:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sad today. I've been letting my insecurity get the best of me and have handled some things poorly in my relationships.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Unhappy I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you have sources of support

In your life and I hope that your next experiences go better. I am glad you are here.

What can we do for you? Would you like to talk about things more?
Old 06-10-2013, 12:04 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Not bad today... I have had troubles with my F2F group [not ACA]. These are starting to resolve...

...yes this is a great forum- lots of ESH... lots of trust.

David.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:06 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Feeling pretty good today. Getting a few things done.

New kitten was left on our doorstep this morning and husband is not happy about it! He keeps calling telling me to put up signs in the neighborhood... haven't gotten around to doing it yet and it's annoying me that he is so insistent. So, just about to make those signs. The kitten seems to be taking up residence and not sure what is going to happen to it
Old 06-10-2013, 12:10 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Wink Oh it sounds like you might be adopting a new kitty maybe!

I'm glad you are doing okay today!
Old 06-10-2013, 12:38 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Haha... well if my husband has his input, we are not going to keep it. I would like to take care of him, but we already have 3! But I have a suspicion someone dropped this kitten off because they knew I'd have a hard time turning the thing away... lol!

Originally Posted by ACOAHappyNow View Post
I'm glad you are doing okay today!
Old 06-10-2013, 01:43 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I can never resist kitties in need either.

Old 06-10-2013, 03:07 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Lot Of Love Out There, Man.

Mixed. . . .
Grateful to be alive and have what I do.
Happy that most of my health is still here.
Disappointed that I received a text from my 12-year-old son that he doesn't want to speak to me again.
Frustrated that I just left another job interview and was told, NO, again.
Bewildered at HP, when is she going to allow me to be a productive citizen again: job, place of my own, pay off debts, etc.
Hopeful for the day when everything comes together. Not that I'm expecting my life of 10 years ago but one where I can experience a deeper sense of peace and serenity.
Joyful that I have the intimate relationships that I do.
Content that one of my relationships is where it is at. Though I look forward to a deeper companionship with her, I know that both of us need time for healing old wounds and allowing our trust to grow stronger between us.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:56 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Apprehensive, meeting older sister for lunch tomorrow, who was favored, not beat, and blames us, and expects us to just get over it. And I really have gotten over it, but sometimes I slip and mention things that are not in her version of reality and she gets all b*****. sigh. Haven't seen her for years and she reached out.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:02 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Clever Yak

Old 06-11-2013, 06:57 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

have my serenity back...made the hard decision about choosing fulfillment with hubby here in Chile or back to the states to make more money (already know it won't stay as long as I am codependent with so many)

content that I am enjoying becoming an English teacher and able to help in positive ways and make a bit of money

trusting hubby to make his business here work...he has two projects, a good crew and is making things ok

relieved that I let the kids know about what it was about...and thanked them for all of their input (even angry feelings)...released...

enjoying the blue skies of winter and the beautiful ocean here...
Old 06-11-2013, 08:33 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Thanks for posting. It gave me a smile, as I realized I'm feeling pretty good today. The last couple of weeks have been rough (oh, wait, the last EIGHT YEARS have been rough!) due to my nephew and losing the house I wanted so badly to another buyer, on top of struggling with a large project I'm working on and the last 6 months being so insanely busy.

BUT...I feel pretty positive today. I'm getting some forward motion on this project, where I was stuck before. I'm not thinking quite as much about 'my' lost house today. We have a cat on our doorstep, too. Our mouse problem seems to have been very easily solved, thank goodness. My daughter started her new job today. Lots of good things.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:41 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Feeling pretty low myself today. While my new(ish) company has some good contracts signed, the work has slowed to basically zero in the meantime, and I don't know how sustainable this whole thing is in the long-term. I have worked harder than I have in my whole life to build this company after my previous company lost its biggest client. I now realize that my co-dependency issues and desire to please led to some problems with my last job (I couldn't say no -- to them or my family -- and ended up taking on jobs I couldn't deliver on.... Plus when I would get overwhelmed I would escape by drinking.) At this point I guess I'm asking for prayers that something come along. Since I have checked out and contacted all my leads at this point, I know that anything that might arise will be a gift from God. Thanks for listening, and, again, so glad I found this site.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:44 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Feeling a bit overwhelmed today. Lots to do. And feeling disorganized. I'm in the middle of implementing the Zen To Done habit change deal from Zen Habits. I'm like, stuck, somewhere between knowing most of what I need from the book, and how to do it... and doing it. Lol. Ugh.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:54 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

I love the slogans...easy does it, one day at a time...

Applies so well to so many difficulties in life.

Today, you are smart enough, nice enough and an all around good person!
Old 06-18-2013, 06:51 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

I'm feeling pretty good today. I've gotten back into jouraling and have been really cleaning out a lot of garbage from my head. I feel so much better when a take the time to affirm what I'm feeling on paper. It makes it ok to have those feelings, both good and bad. Too much of my life was spent denying that I have emotions.

Your friend,