Working VERY hard at staying away.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Working VERY hard at staying away.

The last time that I talked to my husband was Friday. I blocked his mother's phone number (which still goes to voicemail) after she called me and went psycho last Sunday. I didn't talk to him again until he left a message on Thursday saying that he was coming by that afternoon to get some things, talk and visit. I didn't want to see him.Only for him to get his things that I had put outside on the back porch. I called him back to tell him not to come visit, to just get his belongings. He asked why I had been ignoring his calls and I told him that it was mostly his mother. He told me that I was delusional and that she never said ANYTHING that I told him that she said. He acted (at first) like he was interested in knowing what was going on with my health, but then got mad when I told him not to come over and said that he didn't care. He mom brought him over shortly after this to get his stuff and he must have thought that I was bluffing that I put it outside and knocked on the door accusing me of "kicking him out "after he clearly left on his own.The entire time his mother is outside in her car parked on the street and even one of my neighbors who lives half a block away claimed she could hear her.(Next time, if there is a next time, I'm calling the police on her.)He was more civil than her.I heard from him the next morning and he continued to tell me that things wouldn't be this way if I would grow up and get my stuff together. HA!HA!I told him that I would give him his divorce if that's what he wants and he said, "So,you're going to take my Medicaid away? "In other words, I'm taking away his free drug supply (and I did that day by reporting that he'd moved out and gave his mom's address. Sorry if this affects her benefits because I'm not letting them affect mine and my children's, especially with my health right now.)But, no,"You're going to take away my marriage, home, family, ect.!"Just his drugs. Oh,and he threw in his daughter before hanging up.THAT DID IT RIGHT THERE!!!Reblocked the phone and I have NOTHING more to say at this point! Seriously! Not to punish him, but because I'm not going to continue to be blamed for HIS life falling apart! There is no reason for him to show up here. He has his stuff. If he needs anything else,(or wants to visit his daughter) HE can file for separation/divorce or bring an officer for his belongings, not his looney mother! He called ALL day yesterday and finally left a message saying how immature I am for not answering the phone and (lastly) for keeping his daughter from him.HE LEFT! DISEASE OR NOT, HE CHOSE DRUGS AND ALCOHOL OVER HIS FAMILY!!! And,I believe that I'm being VERY grown IP
Old 06-09-2013, 10:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

up by not continuing in his dance of denial, blame and misery and by keeping toxic people away from my children. He hasn't been worried about ANYONE but himself for a long time do I'm not worried about him at this time. I still love my husband, but I don't have to LIVE or INTERACT with him like this. Oh,and the children and I got a puppy today!!! 1st decision I made on.my own as a married woman!