Notices

if anyone can help me id be greatful!

Old 05-30-2013, 04:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

if anyone can help me id be greatful!

Hey Everyone. My name is Lyndsy. I am looking for my brother. he is living in a halfway house in hackensack nj. His name is Jim W. If anyone can tell me locations and phone numbers of the halfway houses id be really greatful. i just had a babygirl names Carter and he is to be the Godfather. i need to get in contact with him as soon as possible so we can make plans. he gave me the number but i cant seem to find where i wrote it down. When he called me from the house it came up "S. anderson" with a "(201)" area code. if anyone can help me out id be so greatful. i too am a recovering addict. my drug of choice was heroin as well as cocaine. id take anything that was out in front of me. ive been clean almost 16months. please if anyone can help me find him id be so happy. please contact me and i wish you all nothing but strength and good luck with you recoveries. its definately an upward battle but we can all do it. ive been battling addiction since i was 14. i am now 28 and it has been hell. alcoholism killed my father at 45 years old. luckily i havent lost any friends to the disease but i have lost some people i know. drugs are the devils candy. pleas let me know if you know my brother and know where he is. i miss him and need to speak with him asap. thank you all and good luck!!
Old 05-30-2013, 04:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Here are a few links to halfway houses in Hackensack - I hope you can find your brother. Good luck!

5 Sober Living Homes in Hackensack NJ - Transitional Living Home

Hackensack, NJ Shelters, Homeless Housing, Halfway Houses, Housing for Low Income
Old 05-30-2013, 05:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Lyndsey

I hope you find your brother. The links Big Sombrero posted are probably the best we can do here, unless someone has local knowledge.

I had to edit your email and your real name details out tho. We don't allow people to post those details. It's for your benefit...internet security and all that.

If anyone wants to contact you privately they can send a private message.

congrats on your sober time too

D
Old 05-30-2013, 05:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sorry i didnt know i wasnt allowed to post my name. i apologize. thank you for all ur help!
Old 05-30-2013, 06:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I hope you can find your brother.