Notices

Letters of Regrets

Old 05-29-2013, 11:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Letters of Regrets

Steps 8 and 9 are the tough ones y'all These letters aren't so much for other people but more for YOU! This is were you put your feelings down to get rid of them once and for all. In 2004 I started to do this "regret thing" and it made me feel a little better and so I thought this was easy, was I so wrong. So I want on in life but there seemed to be something missing and did have a clue what it was until 2006. That's when my life took a big change for the worst. I stopped cold turkey with almost no support from anyone. I couldn't all the negativity from these places then should have been help people in their addictions. In stead most of them ended up right back into that awful world and because of that I lost a vary good friend to suicide. I almost did that vary same thing My Faith was so strong in my Father God that I just up and left everything and started to drive truck. Now back to 06. I suffered a micro stroke and the Doctors told me that I just all of a sudden developed a seizure disorder. Things that make you go HUMMM! My EX-WIFE came to my rescue Boy did she ever help me, almost to death. She just let me fall and didn't try to help me at all. So I had fallen so many times that I crushed the lower part of my back, from t-12 to l-4. and of course never to walk again. Now she did provide me with an internet connection and I tried to use it in between the insanity. My Father put upon my heart to finish the job I started in 04 because I was dying, Literally! My case worker helped my to wright things down for me and man it was a lot. Most of these letters came back to me sadly to say and I thought all was lost for me . Again my Lord told me to burn them all up, WHAT? WOW what a great relief came over me and I have only slipped once and came from someone buying me a drink. My God that tasted so bad I almost through up on them. So you see Its what it dose for us on the inside, forgiving your "self" so you can be forgiven. Make sense? Oh yes almost forgot, Last Sunday I got up and walked striate out my wheelchair and then gave it to my Church for someone else to use and MAN what a blessing I received for just believing in Jesus. John 3:16 And I love each and every one of you for just seeking a little help. Today Is everyone's Birthday!!!7