Notices

Question

Old 05-27-2013, 01:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question

Im not saying they should not be allowed here but I was wondering. Should people who cut themselves be coming into these rooms? HAd someone come in and he cut himself again after all we talked about last night. He seemed better then he came in saying how he was weak from cutting himself and I asked if he should get medical attention and he got all mad at me and saying im not listening. Another member suggested he tries Self Injury Anonymous *cant spell) and he was bursting out and i was getting a bit upset after we were talking to him and cheering him up.

Should we be saying anything or should we inform a Mod and carry on from the cutter?
Old 05-27-2013, 02:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Personally I don't see the difference between that and drinking. A lot of people freak out about cutting but often it is not as dramatic as it sounds. Of course it can be, and it can be very damaging and easy to do too much damage (incidentally most cutters are not trying to kill themselves) but then so can drinking a bottle of vodka...
Old 05-27-2013, 02:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Anyone with any addiction is welcome here and we are supportive of all.

The Newcomers forum is for ALL newcomers and anyone else who would like to post here.

If you are concerned for a member, you can always Report a Post, or if you are in Chat, you can contact a Chat Mod or PM any of the Mods who are online for immediate help.
Old 05-27-2013, 02:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

thank you. I just talked to Opi in a private chat. I was worried about him