Notices

10 days

Old 05-25-2013, 03:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

10 days

I am sitting here 10 days sober and saying to myself easy does it that's good but don't get confident one day at a time I am know this is the honeymoon period so one day at a tme and I humbly thank God for ten days and ask him to grant me another day sober.I must say I didn't think life without booze was any fun but last night played Mario cart wth my granddaughter sober and had a great time.Taking her for breakfast this morning and looking forward to it.Been on this site every day and someone said you have to have reason to stop.I first and formost am stopping for me I want my life back without booze.But I am also stopping for my wee granddaughter and family. have started to discover a different me or should I say the old me whos personality was masked by drink and I kinda like him God bless all at SB don't meen to ramble but its good to talk...........................................
Old 05-25-2013, 03:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congrats on ten days!

I hope you enjoy your breakfast with you granddaughter
Old 05-25-2013, 03:20 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

OH I am gonna GracieLou I am gonna she is a wee sweetheart she lives with us in a downstairs aparment with my daughter .Just waiting for her to wake up....................
Old 05-25-2013, 03:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Well done on 10 days!