Notices

my plan for today

Old 05-14-2013, 10:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

my plan for today

I am over half way through today. I got anxious at university and the university bar was calling. Instead I packed up all my study and went home. I forgot to print out my assignment to finish by tomorrow but no way could I resist temptation if I went back. I got home and cleaned all my alcohol stuff out of my house including my favorite cups and bottle openers. I then did a general clean so I was kept busy until it is time to get my kids. I am picking them up from school with their scooters so we will go for a scoot along the beach. I also plan for us to cook cupcakes this arvo. I must try to keep busy. I have also set out a budget to show just how much money I waste on booze. Lets get these bills cleared up.

I also told my boyfriend that I don't want him here tonight as I need to do this with his support not his control over it. I feel pressured a little as he is so good and I am so faulty. I don't need to feel like that tonight.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well done Fishy. Hope the children liked the cupcakes!
Old 05-15-2013, 01:02 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

They are.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Great plan, it's good your working out when the danger signs are about and move things about. It'll get so much easier and the kids will make it easier as they pick up on the positive changes going on around you.
Regards John
Old 05-15-2013, 01:44 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Sounds like you're keeping yourself busy. Keep on resisting temptation and you'll get stronger each time you resist.