Notices

Feeling Major Efed Up

Old 05-11-2013, 08:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Master of Me

Feeling Major Efed Up

Hello Everyone,

I recently got my second DUI on Cinco De Mayo of all days! I have a court date on the 30th and I'm not sure what to expect because I elected a blood test instead of breath and don't know what my BAC was.

I've been feeling so guilty and ashamed. When I got the first DUI Almost 4 years ago I didn't feel this way. I remember thinking I was just caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time. This time around it's different. I screwed up majorly. I should have known better and the guilt is killing me!

At this point I've come to terms with what happened but just the thought of an 18 month program, interlock device and whatever else will come from this is making me feel so low that I'm starting to feel the stress level.

I know what I need to do and that is stop drinking all together. If I would have listened to myself all the times I told myself that i would not be in this situation!

How long will I feel this way???
Old 05-11-2013, 08:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
~sb

those are your feelings.

Maybe start attending AA and bring a notebook and have someone sign it at every meeting you attend--it can show the court you are serious about changing, even if you choose another method for staying stopped.