Notices

paraphernalia? ???

Old 05-11-2013, 03:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

paraphernalia? ???

I think I found a cap to a needle/syringe. The markings on it read pp1 on the top and 10-12 on the bottom. Maybe its not what I think it is but I need to know if my boyfriend is using or not. Its almost been 2 years we've been together and we have a baby. I brought NY other 3 kids into this relationship and I need to know. Please help if u know anything about he cap markings on a syringe
Old 05-11-2013, 04:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm afraid I have no experience to help dbaby.
Does your bf have an addictive past?

D
Old 05-11-2013, 04:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Why not simply ask him what it's about?
Old 05-11-2013, 05:43 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Ask him what it is and watch his response.
Old 05-11-2013, 05:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

He never admitted to me that he used heroin before we met. His cousin mentioned something to me about him using in his past and when I asked him about it he said he never did said he never did nothing like that so I dismissed it. I started finding corners of papers ripped off. I asked him why he was always ripping them off and he said nothing. I let it go. He had scratches all over his back and I thought it was from another girl but he scratches so hard he breaks his skin open. A few months ago his sister and his girlfriend were staying with us. We kicked them out and his brothers girlfriend got mad and texted and told me that he gets high. She said he snorts it but he used to shoot up. I started researching the signs but I didn't say anything to him. He will deny deny deny. We went on vacation and he got sick as a dog but was fine the day after we got home. I told him I know what's going on and he laughed. Anyways since then I found a ripped open stamp bag and he said it was probably his brothers. His uncle and dad and another cousin confirmed that he used to use but when I tell him he denies it. I can't simply ask him. I meed to know what this red cap is from before I snap oit
Old 05-11-2013, 06:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Grateful

Opiates in general make you itch. Just saying...
Old 05-11-2013, 06:27 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I'm scared because if its progressing I know what I need to do and I don't want to. I love him but I know if someone don't wanna stop they wont. He's been able to keep a job and function well. I'm so in love that I know with all my heart he's snorting and I've somehow convinced myself its ok. But its not!!! But what if he has started shooting it. Omg!! Why did this happen and what can I say to get through to him?
Old 05-11-2013, 06:37 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

you're driving yourself mad with what ifs here.

If you know he's using - no matter how he's doing it - then you have a choice to make, dbaby.

Maybe you should be focusing on yourself and your welfare rather than getting through to him.

Sometimes, sadly, there is no 'getting through' - especially if, for whatever reasons you have, you're unwilling to actually bring up the subject.

I hope you'll look at our Family and Friends forum too dbaby. There's a lot of experience with this sort of thing down there

D
Old 05-11-2013, 08:29 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

You need to put your kids first.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:06 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I think its codependency keeping me. I have to carefully plan and follow through. It sucks because I can't just say I'm done and move. I've been trying calling and searching for an apartment but can't get any responses. I'm gonna confront him and if he lies again then I know he has no desire to stop. U r right. I'm not putting my kids first. I need to stop justifying him using by the fact that he still is very active in our lives. He's a wonderful guy and that's y this decision is so hard