OT - Guilty

Old 05-08-2013, 02:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

OT - Guilty

Jodi Arias was found guilty of murder 1 for the brutal killing of Travis Alexander!

Travis and his siblings were rescued by their grandmother from their meth addicted parents after enduring years of abuse and neglect.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:10 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

For five long years, it's been the Jodi Arias show. Now, finally, there has been justice for Travis Alexander. I honestly believe that today is the first time in her entire life that she has been held accountable for her actions. God bless the families.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by suki44883 View Post
For five long years, it's been the Jodi Arias show. Now, finally, there has been justice for Travis Alexander. I honestly believe that today is the first time in her entire life that she has been held accountable for her actions. God bless the families.
I completely agree!

She killed him 3 times but went for a 4th. She is stabbed him in the heart, slit his throat and shot him in the head. Then tried to kill his reputation with the most disgusting of allegations. May justice finally be served.

May Travis finally rest in peace and may God comfort his family.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

minutes after her guilty verdict, she calmly sat down for an interview.

who DOES that? psychopaths. those devoid of human emotion, empathy. she said longevity runs in her family and she'd prefer to die sooner than later...meaning she can't fathom being locked up for the rest of her life....she never once mentioned Travis or remorse (remember she DID admit to killing him).
Old 05-08-2013, 07:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

She can't show what she doesn't have. She has no remorse. She is still trying to run the show. I'm sure the heated words between her and her defense counsel involved her doing this interview. I'm sure they strongly advised her NOT to do it, but as usual, Jodi is going to do whatever Jodi wants to do.

Did you know that when Kurt Nurmi tried to get out of defending her, she said she would defend herself? She is such a narcissistic psychopath. It's really scary.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:49 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Yeah, I say her interview. Unreal!! She just loves the attention. I do wonder how anyone can become so sick and so evil.

Sociopaths can thrive in prison, I hope she gets what she claims she wants although I think it just more manipulation.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:33 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I finally googled this one.....wasn't hard as she hit
the national news today with the verdict.
There was a chilling piece.... of her trying to 'work' a
TV reporter---it's on MSNBC.

....she's a real 'keeper'