re reading my post from last year and where i am today

Old 05-04-2013, 08:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

re reading my post from last year and where i am today

just to track where i have been since my last post. making wedding plans. having a great summer everything being amazing. until October when my fiance relapsed and overdosed. it was a miracle that i woke up in the middle of the night and noticed he wasn't in bed next to me or he would have been dead(scariest night of my life) after this he admitted himself into rehab for a week where they prescribed him kolopin... why do some hospitals think its ok to prescribe addicts drugs? i will never understand that.

while he was in the rehab place i found out i was pregnant!! how could this be happening to me? we always used protection and now of all times? i was angry! although now i am so grateful and feel so blessed. my fiance was so excited when i told him..... i know the other hand was bawling my eyes out.

he was still having trouble not taking more kolopin then he was supposed to and knew he needed help. so he admitted himself into a 30 day rehab. and there i found out about al Anon and it truely has been a blessing. although i had rough morning already with suspicion sneaking up making crazy. and although i haven't gotten out of bed yet i know i am a strong person and i am not going to be hard on myself feeling guilty and angry over things i have no control over. so i just needed to let someone know that today i am going to let go and let god!
Old 05-05-2013, 06:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Congratulations on the new baby, and also on finding Al-anon. Having support and a way to find your balance will help you make better decisions as time goes on.

Welcome back.

Hugs