Notices

Yes, I can!

Old 05-03-2013, 09:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Yes, I can!

I can most definitely blow a whistle and become a beach/ boat patrol person. I mean, a few layers of sunscreen, some arm floaties and Im good to go. Why not?
I can most definitely become a beachbody trainer. I have the p90x system. I just need to dust it off, and get back into it. Master the one arm push-up! Why not?

I can most definitely work with Autistic children. I have love, and patience, and a desire to help people. Why not?

House-cleaning? Sure, I don't mind. Its easier to clean another persons house. I am detail oriented and OCD. This could be beneficial. Why not?

I'd like to do something that involves roller skates!

This has been my morning thus far. I need more coffee.
GOOD MORNING SR!
Old 05-03-2013, 09:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Hears The Voice

Good Morning, back atcha!

Might I recommend some decaf?
Old 05-03-2013, 09:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A simple guy making his way

I love you mizz!

One slight note. They have been called rollerblades for many years now.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

go Mizz go!
Old 05-03-2013, 11:08 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Weasel1966 View Post
I love you mizz!

One slight note. They have been called rollerblades for many years now.
Are you saying that my beloved roller skate does not exist? People no longer Roller skate???? What is happening in this world?
Old 05-03-2013, 11:48 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
A simple guy making his way

Lol...no no. People still rollerskate when they put down their walkers.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:55 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

For the last two weeks my "hobby" has made more money than the day job .. With time i might have to negotiate my way out of the day job . It's a shame as the day job is interesting but it also wastes a lot of my time which could be more profitably used

Stay true to you dreams Mizz , with tenacity you'll achieve a lot .

Bestwishes, M
Old 05-03-2013, 12:54 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by mecanix View Post
For the last two weeks my "hobby" has made more money than the day job .. With time i might have to negotiate my way out of the day job . It's a shame as the day job is interesting but it also wastes a lot of my time which could be more profitably used

Stay true to you dreams Mizz , with tenacity you'll achieve a lot .

Bestwishes, M
Thank you friend. I am brainstorming and setting up demos. I am applying to companies that have solid reputations. I am trying to create my own reality. So far today, I have applied to 6 jobs. I'm really trying here. I even applied for unemployment. I have never done this before. I know that all of this will work out. My husband is stressed and can't help but to express it. I dropped off the Labor law violations in the mail regarding the Eatery. I will make this situation a positive. I can do this!
I really hope that you are able to follow your dreams with your hobby. You deserve it. Keep up the inspiring work!
Old 05-03-2013, 03:17 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

What does your husband do? I know work. But what field. You can send me a private message. What demos do u what to do? Sorry just trying to paint a picture of what you all want. Now drop and give me 20. One, two, three ...
Old 05-03-2013, 03:21 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mizzuno View Post
I can most definitely blow a whistle and become a beach/ boat patrol person. I mean, a few layers of sunscreen, some arm floaties and Im good to go. Why not?
I can most definitely become a beachbody trainer. I have the p90x system. I just need to dust it off, and get back into it. Master the one arm push-up! Why not?

I can most definitely work with Autistic children. I have love, and patience, and a desire to help people. Why not?

House-cleaning? Sure, I don't mind. Its easier to clean another persons house. I am detail oriented and OCD. This could be beneficial. Why not?

GOOD MORNING SR!
I say you can most definitely show autistic children how to do a 1 handed push up while you lather them up with sunscreen with the other hand.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:03 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

WOW! So I just went on an interview. It is for a home and garden show production. The pay is not great, but if I get the job it affords me a little more time to work on getting all these Demos in line.
The owner of the Eatery texted me and said "What are your plans?" Im like, what? You want to know my plans? You have constructively fired me from the job. I am scrambling here to get my crap together. I highly doubt I will tell you my plans..... This is all in my head of course. When i went in to get my paycheck, they have already hired a new person. What a pile of ####!
Old 05-03-2013, 06:38 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

((Mizz)) - You are on a roll, my dear You are figuring out what you CAN do, what you are good at, and you are pushing forward. SO very proud of you!!

It's obvious you have very good "people skills". Let me tell you, that will take you far!! I did merchandising for years, loved it but the company I worked for got bought out and I was without a job.

Guess what? Though I loved that job, I also decided it was time to leave it behind and find something else...another job dealing with "people". I also did demos, for a little bit, but the company I signed up with often canceled and it didn't work out, but the ones I did? I was good

You are finding your strengths and that is awesome. Don't let the past bring you down. As something I read on FB said, of all places, let those "mistakes" be the stepping stones toward your future.

You are sober, you are awesome and you have a gift. The sky is limit-less! Don't EVER let the past bring you down, as I once did. We have learned what NOT to do, now? We have no limits in what we CAN do

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 05-03-2013, 07:36 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

I can see that old job description. "Hey great job, we treat our staff like crap. Also work you to death. If you like hell apply here. No thanks
Old 05-04-2013, 01:50 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

WOW! So I just went on an interview. It is for a home and garden show production. The pay is not great, but if I get the job it affords me a little more time to work on getting all these Demos in line.
The owner of the Eatery texted me and said "What are your plans?" Im like, what? You want to know my plans? You have constructively fired me from the job. I am scrambling here to get my crap together. I highly doubt I will tell you my plans..... This is all in my head of course. When i went in to get my paycheck, they have already hired a new person. What a pile of ####!
I used to do demos at the grocery store, I got fired cuz I ate all the samples. hey , they were good!
Old 05-04-2013, 02:03 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Mizzuno do you wanna be my #teambeachbody partner in crime? I love Turbo Fire,did whenever I had a sober day since January and lost a few inches here and there already 3 weeks ago started again and workout everyday even tho that I was drinking.But right now-no alcohol and TF I know Ill have my dream body till my vacation in August
Clean houses twice a week for the past 3 yrs,its a really good $.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:10 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

GOOD MORNING SR!
The world is your oyster Mizzuno
Old 05-04-2013, 05:15 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by deeker View Post
I used to do demos at the grocery store, I got fired cuz I ate all the samples. hey , they were good!

Thanks, deeker, that gave me a much needed chuckle this evening!