Notices

bad day

Old 05-03-2013, 09:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry bad day

ive been one year sober off of heroin and my parents still treat me like a drug attic, my sister lost her purs, and they think i took it for the money, i have no reason for the money, i have a job, is there any tips sombody could please give me.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Honestly, you have to expect that for many years to come you're going to be treated like an addict. Make no mistake, you still are, just recovering.

As time passes memories of your bad acts will too. In time, your family will come to trust you again. Don't give them any reason not to.

Good luck and great job on a year sober!
Old 05-03-2013, 09:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

i have to agree with terribob, as addicts we have made ourselves out to be bandits of some kind. only thing you can do is remain honest and positive. this situation will work itself out and they will see you had no part in your sister losing her purse.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:33 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

It will take your family awhile to trust you again. Once that purse is recovered, you will be getting many apologies. ( I hope) Keep doing what you are doing. I know that it hurts. Keep your head up, and post on here. We are here for you!