I saw him after four months...

Old 05-01-2013, 12:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I saw him after four months...

Ok...I met a guy friend at a pub after work last week. We were having a great time talking, which is something I haven't been able to do for such along time with my ex...anyway...low and behold, whom do I see at the bar? Yep, my ex. I said to my friend that Guy is here and he all of a sudden got closer to me I had to use the rest room which meant I had to walk by his table, which he was with a girl who looked barely old enough to be there! and he is 43! I'm not shocked though... as I came back from the bathroom, our eyes met. I walked by with my head held high back to my table. My friend said 'oh yeah...he noticed you!' and my ex and his new friend left.

Strange thing is is that it didn't bother me seeing him with another girl. Expecially one that looked younger than his oldest daughter! lol

Two days later, my phone goes off...it's him. I didn't answer. he called again two minutes later...I didn't answer. Then he texted..."so you can't answer the phone because you're busy with you boyfriend...blah blah blah...you looked real nice...quack quack quack'. Games. Mind games. After (5) texts I did respond just so he would stop. I said something on the line as we've gone our separate ways and that I loved him for all he was and he didn't love me back... I know I shouldn't have texted back at all...but I did. He didn't respond until the next day. He just texted me 'hi' and that was it. I didn't respond and he hasn't contacted me since.

It's all static...white noise...his words mean nothing to me. I feel sad about that because at one time I loved him very much. I miss how he use to be at the beginning...the honeymoon stage. I know now it wasn't real to begin with. He used me. I was a doormat.

I just wanted to share my recent drama with my SR family!

xoxoxo

Jennie
Old 05-01-2013, 01:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I suspect it hurt a little, but you were very wise to keep walking.

Sometimes it is sad putting our past behind us. Sometimes it is even sadder to try to salvage that which cannot be salvaged.

You'll be okay, it may take time to heal but you WILL be okay...you already are.

Hugs
Old 05-02-2013, 10:35 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Momzo
I could only imagine what that must have felt like. I don't think I could handle seeing my ex with someone else even though I know I deserve better than him in every way possible. Just the taught of it makes me sick. But you did do the right thing.
I feel your pain to. I will always love my ex but I was used to and I will love him form where its safe for me to do so..hundreds of miles away.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:52 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
Originally Posted by Momzo View Post
Ok...I met a guy friend at a pub after work last week. We were having a great time talking, which is something I haven't been able to do for such along time with my ex...anyway...low and behold, whom do I see at the bar? Yep, my ex. I said to my friend that Guy is here and he all of a sudden got closer to me I had to use the rest room which meant I had to walk by his table, which he was with a girl who looked barely old enough to be there! and he is 43! I'm not shocked though... as I came back from the bathroom, our eyes met. I walked by with my head held high back to my table. My friend said 'oh yeah...he noticed you!' and my ex and his new friend left.

Strange thing is is that it didn't bother me seeing him with another girl. Expecially one that looked younger than his oldest daughter! lol

Two days later, my phone goes off...it's him. I didn't answer. he called again two minutes later...I didn't answer. Then he texted..."so you can't answer the phone because you're busy with you boyfriend...blah blah blah...you looked real nice...quack quack quack'. Games. Mind games. After (5) texts I did respond just so he would stop. I said something on the line as we've gone our separate ways and that I loved him for all he was and he didn't love me back... I know I shouldn't have texted back at all...but I did. He didn't respond until the next day. He just texted me 'hi' and that was it. I didn't respond and he hasn't contacted me since.

It's all static...white noise...his words mean nothing to me. I feel sad about that because at one time I loved him very much. I miss how he use to be at the beginning...the honeymoon stage. I know now it wasn't real to begin with. He used me. I was a doormat.

I just wanted to share my recent drama with my SR family!

xoxoxo

Jennie
I was just thinking about the probability that the younger girl he was with makes her way to SR at some point down the road.

I'm sure seeing him stirred up a lot of stuff, and that's OK. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll get through all of this in one piece.

ZoSo