Notices

1st time posting - new at this

Old 04-27-2013, 09:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

1st time posting - new at this

Thought I would register and check this out and see what it's all about. My last drink was 4-12-13. Check myself into a inpatient program for 6 days and currently attended an out patient program. Talking seems to help me.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome cherwsmt3! Happy you decided to join us. This is a very supportive community.

Old 04-27-2013, 09:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cherwsmt3 View Post
Thought I would register and check this out and see what it's all about. My last drink was 4-12-13. Check myself into a inpatient program for 6 days and currently attended an out patient program. Talking seems to help me.
Welcome cher, So Happy to see you, what took you so long, we have been waiting for you! You will find tons of support here. 16 days sober that's awesome! You doin the meeting thing? You will also find support there too.

If you would like any kind of resources of any kind I will be happy to help just let me know. Please sign up for the 24 hour club. We sign in daily to make a commitment to staying clean for the next 24 hours. Keeps us accountable. Look for thread!
Smile my friend you are on the road to Recovery! And it's a good way to live!
Old 04-27-2013, 09:33 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

AWESOME!!! Keep Up the Good Work!!!

I've found that this is a great place to talk, I think you'll like it here.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you so much, I'm in search of all the support I can get. Right now, I'm trying to find meetings that "click" with me. Found a couple I didn't care for but kept going to others and I've found a few I really like. Could you maybe give me some info on this 24 hour club, perhaps, how I go about signing up?
Old 04-27-2013, 09:39 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thank you so much, I'm in search of all the support I can get. Right now, I'm trying to find meetings that "click" with me. Found a couple I didn't care for but kept going to others and I've found a few I really like. Could you maybe give me some info on this 24 hour club, perhaps, how I go about signing up?

Oh Just look for the thread, I will post there now so it will be near the top of main page. just click on it and then check in with your time and location(optional).
Old 04-28-2013, 12:50 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Here it is. It's in the daily support forum.

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ners-club.html
Old 04-28-2013, 01:50 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

my second day off the drink first day wasnt too bad as i had a hangover and counldnt stomach a drink. glad i found this website it is giving me the strength to carry on knowing how many of us are suffering and keeping each other strong. x