Notices

Need specific info on withdrawals please

Old 04-27-2013, 03:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Need specific info on withdrawals please

Good morning, I am trying to get some info on exactly what anyone feels without using anything. I use such a small amount of sybo's (one pill lasts me like 8 days). I have so scared to have nothing but I feel its really in my head. I am a gym rat and play all sports, very afraid of the flu type feelings. My life is very normal and I have an amazing boyfriend with lots of friends. I never sleep in. I have full days and sleep well with no pills. Can someone please tell me what I can expect and for how long?? Thanks
Old 04-27-2013, 04:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
~sb

Talk with your doctor about a proper detoxing and what to expect.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Really would like to hear from anyone that totally went thru withdrawals after tapering off to small amounts. How long? What willl I feel and for how long?
Old 04-27-2013, 02:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Blu**ed Lines...A ClockWork SR

I think Sugarbear nailed it. There are so many variables that go into the severity and length of withdrawals that its hard to give specific advice, especially since we want you to be OK. Most everyone's experience is different. I would suggest the above as well, consult a professional.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:06 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

There's no way to tell Kim. That's the problem, everyone's different. I hate the "go see your doctor" answer just as much as the next guy, but I'm going to give you the same advice.

It's kinda like asking "I'm going to read 50 Shades of Gray - how will I feel?" I have no clue, and nobody can tell you with accuracy how you will feel in this situation either. A doctor will give you your best chance.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

okay I guess.. of course I would like a better answer. From what I have read 3 days is how long most feel like crap. Is that at least true? I will take any suggestions anyone has to help me. I will be going away with boyfriend who has NO CLUE and I will imagine during away I will get "The Flu" really was hoping to not be so dramatic. I will be working out daily and preparing for the worst. I'm I nailing it right on the head?
Old 04-27-2013, 04:12 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Marcher

You are going to feel bad. To what degree I cannot say.
Can you talk to a doctor?
Old 04-27-2013, 06:34 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Sounds like you're hiding your use from loved ones also, in addition to this high anxiety situation of being without drugs. Sounds like the problem might go beyond this weekend situation - are you planning to quit and ditch these drugs all together? Or is this just a weekend problem? I'd say it sounds like quitting everything might be the best option.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:07 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kimsterling View Post
okay I guess.. of course I would like a better answer. From what I have read 3 days is how long most feel like crap. Is that at least true? I will take any suggestions anyone has to help me. I will be going away with boyfriend who has NO CLUE and I will imagine during away I will get "The Flu" really was hoping to not be so dramatic. I will be working out daily and preparing for the worst. I'm I nailing it right on the head?
The thing about this is that everyone is different. No one knows how they will respond to any kind of withdrawl. I know that these answers are not what you are seeking. This is where your doctor can help. We are not allowed to give any kind of medical advice on this forum at all. Its one of the rules. Do you have a doctor that you can speak with?
Old 04-28-2013, 05:03 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Thanks for all ur imput and help. Can you tell me if the withdrawal symptoms will last longer than 3 days? I understand u can not tell me exactly what and how I will feel but anything to give me some sort of reassurance that it will not last forever helps! I have read about people withdrawing after a few years of use. My use has been longer. I do not use to get high in the last 7 years and never used heroin, ever! Went from Vic's to sybos after cosmetic surgery.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:13 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Administrator

Please stop asking for medical advice. We cannot give any kind of medical advice and it's against our rules to ask.

Talk to your dr and get the information you need.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:19 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Ok hit it. Thanks anyways