Day 2

Old 04-26-2013, 05:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 2

Well it's day 2 not talking to my husband no calls nothing !! I know he is using and he wants me to think I'm crazy and wrong but I know the truth I heard the messages from his friend about waiting for him to get his dope !! I
Know I will never hear from him and if he does call it would be something stupid or hurtful .. I just wonder if he ever loved me ? I guess I will never know .. There are so many emotions I feel angry, hurt , I cry then I want to scream I'm all over in my head I just keep talking to god to help me .. I know there will be no
Happy ending here but I guess part of me has a little hope don't know if that is good or not ? Don't know what god has planned but I know it's not for me to be with someone on dope !! Just need to hear from people to give me some hope that one day I will wake up and won't care about him anymore well I shouldn't say that because I beleive part of me will always care to some point but when I wake up he is not the first thing I think of !!
Old 04-26-2013, 05:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I've been here for a week or so and have found tremendous help here. Read all you can here and you will find strength. I have. If it has helped me then it can help everyone who wants it to. So many varied situations for each of us but knowledge is also in each story. Gaining knowledge for myself has helped me deal each day with the things I struggle with. It's a good place to be(here on this site)versus not being here at all or even having reached a point to find it for myself before I did. Stay strong and read, read and read!!
Old 04-26-2013, 05:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks I do keep reading and praying !! Even tho I'm dying inside I keep moving forward !!