The Laws of Attraction……some humor

Old 04-25-2013, 08:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The Laws of Attraction……some humor

On my way to work today I stopped at Walmart. While walking down the food isle I notice 3 men in the same isle. I note to myself that the one in the middle is very good looking. Two isles over by the frozen food section I see the same 3 men again and this time the good looking one is having a bit of an angry melt down at 8:00AM on a Thursday morning because that Walmart didn’t sell beer!!!!!

YUP, I certainly can pick them a mile away..LOL LOL Put me in a room with 100 men and the one I feel most attracted to will end up being the alcoholic or addict…..what’s that all about?

I am great full that today I know better. I am better prepared with knowing the red flags with all people. I have the ability to NOT even engage or waste my time with anyone who’s “blinking a big red warning sign”.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

and today you know you didn't have to rescue him and tell him where the next local "beer" store is located and what time they open so he wouldn't be upset -

NOT that I would have done that in my past????

bwah ha ha ha ha

So glad to be living a better life today!!!

pink hugs!
Old 04-25-2013, 09:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

we DO seem to have the faulty GPS that tells us to "turn left in .25 miles" only that left is directly into a lake!

how cool is it that your recovery works even at Wally World!
Old 04-25-2013, 09:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

good question and this could get very deep into the human psyche( if that how its spelled).
for me, it was judging by outer appearance. didnt do too good at thinkin about whats could be in the heart.

heres something i learned, and i believe it true for me( makes me check myself,too):
im only attracted to people as sick as me. took some pretty hard knocks to get that one through to my heart.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:01 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

That's so incredible. The same exact thing would happen to me. Is it their energy, pheromones, or what?? It blows my mind...This is why I am not dating.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:43 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

*snikers* I SOOOO totally get this!!
Old 04-25-2013, 10:50 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Guess there were early signs in my childhood that my GPS was going to be off. I remember being around 12 years old and my cousins had gotten that game called “Mystery Date” with the door in the middle of the board with a question mark on it. Behind the door the possible dates were:

The formal dance with the guy in a tux, a skiing date, a bowling date, a beach date or the DUD…yup I always thought the DUD was the cutest!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 11:32 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Ha!

Yesterday at the lawyer's office, filing for divorce (I can't stop talking about it!), I told my lawyer that I was considering just looking for a "gentleman caller" that comes over and changes light bulbs and keeps me company during movies, because I clearly don't know what I'm doing.

I also asked if he could draft something that states that if I show up at the courthouse to sign a marriage certificate, I should be tied up and thrown into the nearest nunnery.

Yes, I pay by the hour!