Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Substance Abusers
Reload this Page >

NC - Individual Health Insurance That Covers Substance Abuse Inpatient Treamtment

NC - Individual Health Insurance That Covers Substance Abuse Inpatient Treamtment

Old 04-22-2013, 05:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question NC - Individual Health Insurance That Covers Substance Abuse Inpatient Treamtment

Hello SR friends and family,

I apologize for the lack of responses on my behalf for the recent threads as I have been busy with a new pooch and getting her acclimated to her new home.

I have been browsing around for health insurance in North Carolina that will cover substance abuse and mental health. Does anyone have any insight to providers in the state?

Thank you and God Bless!!

YG
Old 04-22-2013, 08:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I dont have insight into North Carolina insurance, but I recently posted a reply to someone else, and shared links on looking up treatment options in your area. They also have some phone mumbers.. the info comes from The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Admin. You might be able to check with some of the places close to you, and they could give you information on insurance they accept?

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...pen-next.html?