Please welcome emaries81

Old 03-08-2013, 01:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Please welcome emaries81

Ok. I have been with him for three years now. I have two children full custody. He has 4 children full custody. No shared children. However he is the worst alcoholic I have ever met. I continually tell him to get help for me to stay and he will go to a meeting and get drunk afterwords and say I'm working on it. I fully support 9 people in the home. I work full time and do most all other things. He may over clean the house once a week. But he uses that for a reason to drink. I take care of his children. Because he knows how much I hate the drinking he will go to someone's house to drink. He will stay Gond for days. Then call and say he is sorry come pick him up! He wont even call when he is gone because I will know he is drinking... He has been gone since Monday night. Helping family. Called me Monday and Tuesday drunk. And has not called me since. I find that I can completely live without him. However, his children's mom is in prison and I am their rock. The 4 year old has been with me since he was one. I know he thinks I'm his mom. I would keep them in my life forever and raise 7 kids alone ... One grand kid. But I know it will only give him reasoning to come in and out. I have known him for 18 years. With a seven year gap in the middle. He finally made enought mishaps that a social worker is now involved with his children. And they are forcing him into treatment. However he is still drinking. They are not testing him. And now he has been gone. Please help. I need some help. I do love him but now love his children more. I changed my w4 this year as well last week. If his four children were not here I would have been gone a long time ago. The social worker says he should be glad I'm here if I was not they would remove the kids. All four of them. Someone help my heart not feel so confused.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey there, so glad i read this post.

This is an old post, it would be a very good idea if you could copy and paste this post and start a new thread.

If you want one of us to do that for you we would be happy to.

I can see you need some support, we are here to listen and help as much as we can.

Katie