Notices

Day 4 and still fuzzy

Old 04-18-2013, 08:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 4 and still fuzzy

My brain feels like I'm thinking through a cloud. My eyesight is not up to par either. I am absolutely exhausted. Have slept about 12 hours a night each night. I feel okay when I'm on the couch, relaxing with my dogs and boyfriend, and sipping on gatorade. But once I'm up, moving around, and at work, I feel like my head is in a fog. I want this feeling to just go away. It;s such a weird feeling. I probably shouldn't be out and about doing stuff and especially at work but I have taken almost my max of sick days due to being hung over. My mom is taking me to the doctor this afternoon and I'm a little afraid what the doctor might say about my health.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:38 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It is a fog for a few days. That fog will lift and you will start to feel better. I know I worried a lot about things when I was drinking and first got sober. Try to realize that there is nothing you can do about your appointment. What you may have done to your body is now in the past. What you can do is stay sober. Good luck
Old 04-18-2013, 08:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

you're healing . . . it's going to take some time. We don't cut ourselves and heal immediately, and the deeper the cut, the longer it takes
Old 04-18-2013, 11:39 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks!
Old 04-18-2013, 11:42 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

my dear, you will get there, keep going. DO NOT FALTER.
You can do this.
itll get better
Old 04-18-2013, 12:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

Persevere with it , the futhur i got from drinking the better i felt , it was the pit's at the begining .
What kept me going onwards was the thought that if i had another drink i'd only have to go through it all again at some later date, putting off the inevitable . Seemed the sencible thing to only put myself through it once .

Bestwishes, M
Old 04-18-2013, 12:24 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Four days is very early in recovery. We don't get sick right away and we don't get better right away either. Give yourself time and good food, rest, and moderate exercise and you'll soon be feeling better.