Notices

Scared

Old 04-15-2013, 04:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Scared

Im scared im going to slip. I went to work today and people in my group just kept pushing my buttons. I kept it in untill I got to the car and cryed my way back to my house. I dont know. I feel like my skin is so sensetive and im sensitive. I just want to cry. Does anyone has any experience with this? If yes, what did you do?
Old 04-15-2013, 04:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

It sounds from your past thread that your work situation is toxic. Is there a supervisor you can talk to about your concerns in the workplace? Would you consider working in a different job? I hope you can find some peace.
Old 04-15-2013, 04:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I do have experience, and I let my coworkers get to me. Please don't follow in my footsteps. I ended up resigning, and now my anxiety and depression have increased.

What do you think was wrong with your response? You dealt with your coworkers, and then you let out your emotions in the car. What do you think you could have done differently? Is there any place to take a quick walk that's near your work?
Old 04-15-2013, 05:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Took another shower, second doze of valerian, making tea ... the itching stoped. The heart rate is still off and irregular breathing is still on. I wonder how some people can go to work and not be bothered by morons I work with at all?
Old 04-15-2013, 05:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I can relate 100%. There has been many days where throwing in the towel seemed like the best option. I am persevering. Have you thought or are you trying to find different employment? Hang in there. Bad days are inevitable. My friend Mecanix told me, its what we do with those bad days that matters. You got this.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

No I love the company. Some very unprofessional people I have to share space with. To many battles to fight.

Thanks guys. I calmed down a little.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:52 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

If you're in the US, there are anonymous and safe ways to deal with unprofessional people. It may seem like a scary step to take, but if someone is being unprofessional in the workplace, it's almost certainly a violation of your rights.

And anonymity is guaranteed. If THAT gets violated... whole new ballgame.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:22 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Im in US. Already talked to HR, it made it to lunch gossip in a week..
. Unprofesional!

Ive calmed down. Thanks guys again!