Notices

I really need some guidance

Old 04-10-2013, 11:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I really need some guidance

Im now on day 3 off of oxycodone 30mg. i was taking about 2-3 pills everyday. I started one day because i became really stressed out over a situation. and every since then, ive been hooked. that was about 7 months ago. Ive drained my bank accounts, my relationship with family and friends, has turned for the worst. I can sort of feel myself getting better at moments, and other times ill break down and cry because i feel like this will never end. I havent told anyone about this. I really want to so bad. I feel like id loose my girlfriend, and ties with my parents, but maybe not. it could go either way. I just want to know what i can do to ease the pain and anxiety. Ive been going for walks everyday with my girlfriend, and that seems to be helping. I have a little girl on the way, soon to be here in just 8 weeks, and i want to be clean and healthy enough to be there for her. please give me some advice guys. i really need it.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:38 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Go to the doctor and tell him. He can help.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

i dont want to go on suboxone or anything like that. I have a friend on it and he cannot get off. how long until i will start to feel somewhat good again