Notices

I cant even find the time to drink

Old 04-04-2013, 02:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I cant even find the time to drink

Hello. Good Afternoon everyone.
I was thinking today about all the busyness that i have right now. There is so much to do. I am not even sure how I would even find the time to drink? Its amazing really. I have noticed after my last episode ( do you like how I call it an episode? Its like a soap opera) that something internally switched into high gear and was basically sick and tired of being sick and tired. Sick and tired of sabotage, and sick and tired of being words without furnishing results.
Another happy day on the planet for me!
How are you?
Old 04-04-2013, 03:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I know exactly what you mean. Since I gave up the booze I am incredibly busy...and I collapse into bed feeling deeply satisfied with the day. It makes me realise just how everything goes on hold. I couldn't function with it and I couldn't function without it. Hands shaking so bad in the morning I couldn't use the key board. A drink or two later and I couldn't be bothered using the keyboard.

Time kind of smeared across the day like a kids chocolaty hand prints on a car window. It dragged but went so fast. I had tons of it but none of it at all.

Business started to drop off. Clients noticed and some commented that I seemed to be forgetting my words. A few actually asked me "...are you all right?". And I had a bag full of unbelievable excuses.

Today I'm up at 6:00 and the light goes out at 12:00. I am not only so much more productive but also so much more balanced. I actually put time aside to do meaningless but incredibly important things for their meditation and balance value like weeding, reading the latest Scientific American or something. Oh and I don't feel guilty.

It does make me realise what an incredible amount of time I wasted and wonder what could have been. Not a thing I can do about the past now though so onward and upward.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

More productive. Not enough time in the day. I schedule everything I want to get done. Getter done lol
Old 04-04-2013, 06:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Much better at work but very lazy at home. Lazy but happy!

I'll be changing the home stuff soon too.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:39 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Keith and I had made a realization that we have all of our bills paid ahead of time and we have actually... Drum roll please.... Saved money!!!!! What a great feeling!
Old 04-04-2013, 09:12 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Karissaleigh View Post
Keith and I had made a realization that we have all of our bills paid ahead of time and we have actually... Drum roll please.... Saved money!!!!! What a great feeling!
Now, that is no easy task! I give you a standing ovation and a BRAVO!
Im inspired.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:14 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ClearLight View Post
Much better at work but very lazy at home. Lazy but happy!

I'll be changing the home stuff soon too.
Lazy is good at times. Home is were we kick off our shoes and relax. Your get there soon enough.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:39 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

something internally switched into high gear and was basically sick and tired of being sick and tired. Sick and tired of sabotage, and sick and tired of being words without furnishing results.
When i gave up "giving up" and finaly gave up things worked better for me .

Bestwishes, M