Notices

Day 1 feel horrible

Old 04-04-2013, 01:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Day 1 feel horrible

Hi I'll be 35 this month been on Percocet after a car accident 3 years ago 11 herniated disks a previously broken neck torn knee which I had surgery on last year and broke my foot needless to say the 20 something back injections haven't helped..so I went from 4 10mg a day for 2 1/2 years to 3 7.5 a day plus tramadol . March I made a quick drop bc of a urine test coming back clean ( no clue how that happened ) so my dr put me on two 5 Mg a day and 100 mg of tramadol a day . So here I am out a week early took. 50 mg of tramadol yesterday had one in my purse and reslizing this is probally a blessing cause I didn't even realize . So hear I am runny nose anxiety the worst I ever had and I have an anxiety disorder that was amazing fine last 2 years and the worst is my legs I can't stop moving . I have the pain dr tomorrow and have a huge decision to make . How can I make this easier I don't want to go back on these meds .
Old 04-04-2013, 02:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

Welcome to SR Newgirl68

Recovery from addiction has been a learning and practicing process for me. I feel sorry you are going through a very difficult time. One recovery tool that has helped me in addiction recovery is Easy vs Difficult. I believe the difficult truth you have to share is with those that care for your wellbeing, doing so can give you a good start in getting your life sorted out.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you