one after the next

Old 04-01-2013, 04:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
box of chocolates

one after the next

A run of bad luck.
So as ive posted before about ahs concern to get himself together.
It just seems like were on a ride for bad bad and worse so to start
We were making progress. Going to Aa hes been on medication to combat anxiety etc and as far as us aside from my prior concerns hes been doing good for awhile now and we're fine.
Heres the jist...ah did not receive his promotional pay and then .ah was laid off from work (not his fault company problems) then ah saw his doctor and was put on medication to combat anxiety and possible liver/kidney problems and has another appointment coming up.
Then his interlock had problems and he told his probational officer beforehand that it was going haywire and failing him and 5 minutes later giving him a pass even doing this while driving and doing it every few minutes. He was told to take it in and have it looked at. Ok. He decided to walk or take bus/taxi until we could take it in as it would cost and had to wait to pay. Got around too it. Fixed it and they told him basically he had nothing to worry about. It was doing what he said it was and for his probation officer to give him a call for questions ok. Now his probation officer says hes looking at anywhere from 2 weeks to half a year jail time and now were having to sell a few things to help out. Ah decided to trade in his gun for another one while looking around to trade in a few things and just got a call today that the gun store did the paperwork wrong and he has today to turn it in or go to jail. What?!

So im stressed out because of everything and he was adjusting to his job loss and getting sober and now its him being stressed. It feels like we just keep getting hit. I know what ever happens happens and everything will be ok but now im just concerned.
The job wouldnt be such a hit if not for everything else . Hes qualified for other work and were ok financially right now but with fines etc.

I could really use some sr prayers that things look up.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am confused...why is he going to jail?
Old 04-01-2013, 04:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
box of chocolates

Sorry. His po said he may go to jail for a interlock that wasnt reading right
Old 04-01-2013, 05:24 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi lonelygirl.
Well I guess the positive way to look at this is you can only go upwards from here.
No consolation I know, sending prayers & hugs.
Hang in there.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

It never ends does it?!

Praying that things get better for you and the family!
Old 04-01-2013, 06:54 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

thislonely, I think I remember you asking about the interlock device when he first had to get it? Yes, it can malfunction & is not all that uncommon. However, it is his responsibility to follow up & make the calls.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:32 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
box of chocolates

Originally Posted by Justfor1 View Post
thislonely, I think I remember you asking about the interlock device when he first had to get it? Yes, it can malfunction & is not all that uncommon. However, it is his responsibility to follow up & make the calls.
Yup I did ask but hes made all the calls. Ive made zero calls lol
Im just stressed and venting
Old 04-01-2013, 07:36 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
box of chocolates

Thanks rosie and boxin
Ive been taking walks all over the place to clear my head. A little me and kids time.
Ah is still distancing himself from me and I half think its sobriety and half think its his new medication (side effect:personality changes)
So aside from everything going on I would like him to wrap his arms around me and want my attention but it beats him drinking. So much to take in but atleast theres that
Old 04-01-2013, 08:08 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

sending hugs and prayers to you!!!