So incredibly frustrating

Old 03-31-2013, 04:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So incredibly frustrating

It's very frustrating with a binge drinker, because they're sober some of the time and yet still have no idea what they're like when drunk.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
box of chocolates

Nope and if they see someone else act or do what they do. Its different they arent them...they are different
And if youbrecord them theyll refuse to watch. Say they had a bad day etc or itll just give them another reason tobdrink
Old 03-31-2013, 05:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I believe whole heartedly that my AH is a binge drinker. He is sober 3 days a week and then it starts, last day of work, he takes a Holiday, off for 2 days and takes another Holiday and then back to work for 3 days. The 3 days sober he spends recovering and then he's back at it!

What a vicious cycle/merry-go-round. UGH!
Old 03-31-2013, 07:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

the man i just left is a binge drinker. He can go 2 weeks an say "hey i am doing well .See i HAVE control over the alcohol. the alcohol doesnt have control of me. see baby steps. I am doing better' i would then get hooked and there goes the merry go round again. I am glad i am off. i miss the stupid guy and its only been a day. But I also know what poison he is to me. I don't want anymore. ..I have recorded him too ..nope doesnt want to watch. its humiliating he would say. GOOD !! i should freaking hope so.grrr...still have some residual anger =P